Promo Codes Manager
Promo codes are a proven way to get more sales, including of advertising packages. It works! When someone is thinking about buying, a promo code is enough to drive a decision.
Let your advertisers know about your promo code in a newsletter, on Facebook, on Twitter and even on your site and you can expect to triple your sales!
- Limited/unlimited amount of promo codes.
- Choose amount to discount based on % of fixed amount.
- Choose the beginning and the end date that the promo code will be active.
- See how many times the promo codes was used.
- See how many promo codes are left.
- Promo codes can only be lower case to avoid confusion by users.
- If no promo codes exist, the promo code filed will not show on the front end
- You can choose to not show the promo code field on the front end
- Limit the promo code for no more than 72 hours and stick to it.
- Announce your sale on your site and on an e-mail blast.
- Keep the promo code simple. A promo code that's too long can be confusing. Use a word that makes sense, like "sale2012."
Promo code back-end
Promo Code - Front End